Each year, try to do several building projects while Haiti. There are so many needs, that it is difficult sometimes to choose how to prioritize them. We work with local pastors and the Double Harvest mission to determine which projects to do each year. Examples of these projects would be:
- Build a new church building for a village.
- Putting a roof on a church/school building.
- Building a dormitory to help a local pastor house orphans.
Donations towards 2016 projects will be used to buy building materials for our trip. Our projects will include:
- Building 40’X30′ building for a Christian school.
- Orphanage building improvements.
- Kitchen/cooking improvements.
- Water purification systems.
- Water collection and storage supplies.